Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pure Ice - Temptress swatch

Squeal! Purple. My favorite. Shimmer is usually a slight pet peeve of mine but this is a glittery shimmer and I looove it. I think it's my 2nd all time favorite polish, with Studio M's Purple Medallion being the first. Maybe I should do a "My favorite polishes" post eventually... It has a lot of gold undertones in it, and it also looks just as pretty on the nails as it does in the bottle. Damn shame Pure Ice hasn't updated their polishes in my local Walmarts, this was another gift from my awesome Secret Santa.

The only downside is that I did 2 coats, and with some of the pics I took you could see through my nails some what... could have used a 3rd. But that's my bad, in general you can't see through my nails unless it's in the pics.

I cut my nails down to nubbies. So the skin on the tips looks odd, sorry.

I just figured out what OPI polish this reminds me of! OPI - It's My Year has a similar coloring, only a lighter purple/pink.







1 comment: