Thursday, August 16, 2012

My 2nd attempt at water marbling

..Turned out much better than the first. I like the outcome a lot better when I stick to two colors. I used Snow Me White by Sinful Colors (hence why the edges of the polish line are weird because it doesn't apply the best at all) to bring out the neon in China Glaze's For Audrey and a pink Sinful Colors I can't remember the name of.

I really need a new white. I like Snow Me White just to experiment with because it's cheap. I haven't entirely mastered water marbling so it really was just one big experiment again.

The color combo reminds me of cotton candy.

I had put a thin layer of white on and it was super streaky, didn't really matter though. The actual marble colors covered it up. Which is what I hoped for. I've tried it with multiple layers and it makes the jagged edges at the top even worse. I haven't been able to go on polish hauls recently so I have yet to pick up acetone to help with the jagged polish line. One of the first things I'm going to do when I get money for it.


Didn't swirl the polish at all and this is the design that came out.
I think my biggest problem is swirling too much. I prefer the
marbles that are larger and less.... swirly. >_<






No comments:

Post a Comment