Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brown with Gold stripes + white hearts and Zoya's Limited Edition 18K gilty



Love this. I had no idea where I was going with it, it started off as testing my new gold polish I got from a $1.89 Walgreens sale. (Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure brand.) Thought it was too light for my taste, so I thought it was the perfect time to try my striping tape I ordered. Sooo. I added Essie's Little Brown Dress on top of it after applying the tape. In the process of doing this, I smudged the lines a little and I'm a perfectionist. Sooo. I added little white hearts using my white nail polish striper. Thank god for stripers! Heh.

The next day after I had done this mani, my pre order of Zoya's Gilty Pleasures 18K gold flake top coat came in. Perfect timing, as it goes very well with the mani I had did. Of course I had to use it, ended up putting it on my accent thumbs. :-)





Sorry bout the tip wear. I hate Essie polish, it tends to chip fast for me.
Must be a weak formula. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment