Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween funky french blood splatter

I had been wanting to do this for awhile. Even with the nude color you can still some what see yellow on my nails which is what I hate about this. I love how it turned out I just wish my nails weren't yellowed. :-(

I actually bought a cream red specifically to do this. Classy mani combined with Halloween, what isn't to love about this?

I cleaned up quite a bit with acetone but due to the mess splatter nails makes it's not perfect. Not to mention red is notoriously evil for staining skin ugh.







Bonus picture! Didn't get a whole lot of pics of this mani
but these were my Frankenstein nails I did.

2 comments:

  1. I tried doing this but it was a fail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! What did you use for the splatter? I used straws lol!

      Delete