Sunday, September 23, 2012

Swatches - Essence ~ Party Princess, Studio M - Volcanic

I was originally just going to swatch Volcanic by Studio M but I smudged my middle finger and added the glitter from Essence on top to avoid re-doing it. So it's swatches of both, but the Essence is on my middle fingers only.

I'm soooo excited about this color. Holy moly, is it bright! It's a neon orange pink, mostly a pink-ish color, with very unique undertones that really come out in low light and with the flash on a camera. It's GORGEOUS. I didn't realize how pretty it was. I think I got a bad bottle though cause it looks a bit funky and it applied pretty crappy. (Again, my other Studio M's aren't like that I think someone may have opened it in store. -_-)

Volcanic turned out to be a matte jelly like finish. Definetley matte at the very least.

The Essence is so-so. Don't love it, don't hate it. At least it distracted from the smudges. I'd like to try it over darker colors.

I realize these are more summer nails but I wasn't able to buy any new polish for the past 4 months or so, and was really wanting some neons. Definetley summer nails, though!

NEON ALL THE NAILS.
Essence - Party Princess on top of Studio M - Volcanic
Studio M - Volcanic by itself.
Dang. My nails have never been this long. By now
they would be driving me crazy. (Usually!)
You can kind of see the matte finish here a little even though
I used a top coat.















1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I don't care what season it is I'll wear any colour polish any time I want! ;)

    ReplyDelete