Sunday, June 17, 2012

Swatch: Studio M - Purple Medallion

LOVE. Love. ~LOVE~! I quickly fell head over heels for this color. I haven't stumbled over a color I absolutely loved in a very long time. I originally bought this with another Studio M polish so that I could layer it. But it turns out it has a nice purple base with the glitter, so I didn't need to do that.

ALSO--I'm excited--I'm getting better at applying my nail polish so that there is a LOT less jagged edges near my cuticles. I'm very excited. I couldn't stop looking at this polish on my nails because I was so happy with it.

My favorite color is purple. I'm fairly certain this Studio M polish is yet another jelly polish, it went on like the other jelly did. It has little flecks of blue, pink, purple glitters in it. In the sun it almost looks holographic, I'm not quite sure what to call it. This mani was a few days old when I took pictures, so excuse the tip wear. Other than the tip wear, these are my favorite photos to date.

Whenever I do a blog give away, I may go buy another one to give out I like it that much. I do wish I had taken some pics of the bottle, but oh well.

I'm also getting better at shaping my nails. Turns out i was putting way too much pressure on them when I filed them. Herp derp.







No comments:

Post a Comment